Friday, January 8, 2010

My own personal power plant...

This will be quick. I learned yesterday that I will have enough natural gas to power me into the next century. I could probably even sell some of it and make a small profit. With the world as it is, money is tight, and FREE is always good...well, it's not TOTALLY free...I'll have to invest for about 18 years or more and then some.

What am I talking about??

Ladies and gents, I am going to have another BOY! That means I will have 3 men stinking me out of house and home and building up natural gas by the metric ton. SO - in about 10 years, my house will be the smelliest, most efficient on the block. Clark's gene can pass on the ability to produce a green cloud that will clear a room, melt wallpaper and cause the DOG to leave the bed. I will have 3 of these in my home.

...if you have spare candles or nose plugs, let me know!

No comments: